Creating a successful personal training program is not simply a matter of hiring trainers and leaving it to them to build up their clients. There are a couple of key decisions that the owner and/or manager need to make even before they make their first hire. Then comes hiring the right people for the right fit as well as supporting and growing that team once hired. Join us to learn the elements that can make or break a personal training program.
- How to determine the direction of your personal training program.
- What choices need to be made in structure and pricing.
- How to hire the right people for your team.
- The importance of supporting and growing your team.
- Ways of marketing your personal training program.
This Session Room is Now Closed.
FBA Members have access to rewatch. Log in with your member account, or become a member today!