If you want a schedule, fully booked with your perfect clients, you need to be more than a skilled, certified fitness professional. You need to become skilled in leading powerful conversations. That means you’re NOT afraid of speaking with your prospects and you’re completely unapologetic about asking for “your price.”
You’re not stumbling over your words or wondering what to say next. You don’t worry about being perceived as salesy, pushy or an imposter (because you’ll be NONE of those things).
In this session, NPE will show you how to lead conversations with prospective clients -- how you can take them from wondering/questioning how they solve their fitness problems and inspire them to commit to their goals with your programs.
- The 3 proven success principles for overcoming your fear of asking for money so you can demand (and get) higher prices.
- A 7-step sales system for leading powerful conversations. Once mastered, fit pros typically close 80+% of their sales consults.
- How to ensure you're always talking to the right people and not wasting time on tire-kickers and price-grinders.
- How to overcome the 4 most common objections of prospective clients, which are: "It's too expensive. I need to think it over. I need to talk with my spouse” and one more trap you’ll want to learn how to avoid.
- How to help prospective clients discover and clarify their own goals and the journey required to succeed.
- Presentation secrets–How to position yourself as a true professional and clearly communicate how your prospect can achieve their goals with your program.
(8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern)
On Dec 8th, 2022
This page will refresh at the start of the event.
You can also refresh the page manually.
In the meantime, join the conversation below.
Sean Greeley, Founder and CEO of NPE, has an unrelenting passion for empowering fitness business owners to grow their business and create the life they want. Since 2006, NPE has helped over 45,000+ fitness professionals and business owners in 96+ countries grow to the next level. NPE has been listed 8x on the Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies, and is a global team with offices in Los Angeles, London, and Sydney.
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions and discuss with fellow attendees.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.