Interview with Garrett Williamson, Owner of Personal Edge Fitness
Garrett discusses the power behind the SportsArt equipment, their quality, and their customer service. Tune in to learn how SportsArt has impacted Garrett's studios and why he keeps coming back throughout the years.
- (0:03) Tell the audience about your background and how Personal Edge Fitness came to be. What makes Personal Edge Fitness different from the competition - what makes you stand out?
- (1:44) You've been a longtime SportsArt customer, what made you decide to upgrade to a newer generation of equipment? What keeps bringing you back to SportsArt?
- (5:39) What is the biggest challenge facing your fitness business today?
- (7:21) How have you integrated SportsArt's equipment into your current programming?
- (9:08) What's been the member feedback once they learn about SportsArt's equipment and what it does for the environment?
- (10:45) What would you say/recommend to studio owners that may be considering purchasing SportsArt equipment?
With over 500,000 square feet of state-of- the-art manufacturing space, SportsArt designs, manufactures and tests all equipment to rigorous TÜV quality standards. With hundreds of patents worldwide for innovation technologies, such as the fitness first SENZA™ interface or the newly relaunched ECO-POWR™ Series, SportsArt is the leading green fitness partner, developing products that are instrumental to rebuilding and sustaining lives.
If you would like additional information from SportsArt
please let us know here!
Born in Mobile, Alabama, Garrett is the son of Dr. and Mrs. Ivey Williamson and a graduate of UMS Preparatory School. Garrett attended the University of Georgia where he was a pole-vaulter on the varsity team for three years. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and continued on to complete his Master’s Degree in Fitness Management (MSS) at United States Sports Academy.
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions and discuss with fellow attendees.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.