Interview with John Hartman Co-Owner of Hartman Fitness Studio
We interviewed John to learn why he and his wife Jennifer made the switch to Gymcatch and how their software has been a major game-changer for their studio.
- (0:55) Please tell us about your background and how Hartman Studio came to be?
- (3:01) Why did you decide to switch to Gymcatch?
- (4:24) How has moving to Gymcatch benefited your business over an above-the-cost?
- (7:04) Talk to us about getting on board with OnDemand and Live Streaming?
- (7:59) What would you recommend to other gym owners looking to make a switch of software providers?
John and his wife Jennifer own their own group fitness studio called Hartman Fitness Studio in Bellevue, Ohio. They have been in business for the past 5 years. They have a variety of strength, cardio, & mobility/flexibility classes. John holds certifications in Group Fitness Instructor, several AMPD Strong formats, as well as all 5 SH1FT Fitness formats. John and Jennifer believe fitness is for everyone! Whether it’s someone's 1st class, or 100th class, both people could attend the same class and get a great workout, at their own fitness level.
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions and discuss with fellow attendees.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.