SUCCEED! the FBA Virtual Conference & Expo
Next Event: August 25-27, 2022
Important Note: Due to limited space and time, we won't be able to accept all applications.
When suggesting and submitting a topic, please make sure:
- Your content is interesting and relevant to the audience. Sessions are meant to educate attendees on all aspects of business start-up, operations, and ownership.
- Contact info for the primary speaker of the submission is included. We require direct contact with presenters to expedite questions during the submission review process and will not consider submissions where we are unable to do this.
What we are looking for when we review the submissions:
- Is the presenter someone who can credibly address the subject in-depth?
- Will attendees receive information by attending the session that would be unique to their interests and challenges, and could not be located easily in some other fashion?
- Does it sound like it is actually a useful vision or best practices versus a vendor pitch?
- Real-world case studies.
- Actionable sessions that dive into a specific and common pain point.
- Relevancy. Does the talk answer a question the market is struggling with?
If your proposal is selected, we expect you to:
- Meet the deadlines necessary.
- Commit to presenting—no last-minute switch-outs.
- Share your presence at the event with your social networks. Speakers who are active online and help drive attendance are more likely to be asked to return to speak again (pending good reviews).
Educational Session Information
- Sessions should be MAX 30 minutes in length (please leave time for Q&A).
- All sessions are prerecorded ahead of time however;
- You are required, if chosen, to be online during your recorded playback to answer questions in real-time via our chat feature and;
- Host a live Q&A session on Zoom
- There will be 3 or 4 other sessions happening during the same time.
- In your application be as clear and direct as possible about how your presentation will be relevant to our audience.