We all start with one client, but how do you grow that into a business. Use your own clients as marketing machines for you. That is exactly what Joanne and Sam did and grew their PT clinic from 1 to 250 clients in a short time. They share how they did it and so much more in this episode.
Key Takeaways from this Podcast...
- How they went from 1 patient to over 250
- Why you need to have the business in your business
- How to turn your clients into your own marketing machines
- We talk about the gym and trainer stereotype and how not to be one
- How to open doors to referral sources
- How to get comfortable marketing yourself
- What do they look for when speaking with a trainer or studio?
Mindset and Development
- What has been her most successful failure?
- What has been her biggest surprise in the fitness industry?
- Where does she go for personal and professional development?
Joanne earned her Bachelor of Physical Therapy and Physical Education degrees from the University of Saskatchewan in Canada. She has since been awarded the distinction of Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists and gained certification in McKenzie Diagnostic Treatment (Cert. MDT), and was the clinic manager for Body Gears Physical Therapy in St.
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions and discuss with fellow attendees.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.