Interview with Rima Rabbath, Founder of Souk NYC.
We interviewed Rima to learn more about her experience working with Momence to grow her online yoga business.
- (0:51) Tell us a little about you and your background and how you came to own your studio?
- (2:28) Tell us about how you managed your business before Momence? What Apps, Software did you use?
- (4:40) Why did you begin working with Momence?
- (5:30) What areas of your business were you looking to change?
- (7:40) How has their software enhanced your business and studio revenue?
- (10:31) How have automations in Momence helped your studio reclaim time and how has communication with your clients improved after switching to Momence?
- (12:49) And what would you tell someone who is hesitant to migrate their business?
- (14:57) What would you tell others when it comes to recommending Momence for their business needs?
If you would like more information about Momence please let us know here!
Rima is the founder of Souk NYC. In March 2020, Rima launched the Souk Zoom Room, which instantly became a lifeline: a net that joined and held up students from all over the world. Her online community became the portal to our physical Souk studio in Manhattan: a space of practice acting as the energetic panacea for a city that refuses to be disrupted by a global pandemic. Rima’s vision for Souk is a multi-faceted gathering of practitioners coming to their mats with the willingness to paint the first brushstroke of confidence on a white canvas, the future of yoga in New York City.
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions and discuss with fellow attendees.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.