January success starts here! We'll be covering all this...
- How the Omicron variant is impacting the fitness industry and what you can do about it
- Special guest Mike Jesowshek! CPA and founder of the accounting firm IncSight tells you how to get the biggest return on your taxes
- How to capitalize on the New Year's rush
Highlights of FBA's January line-up of education including...
- Mindsets Required To Thrive In Any Crisis
- Reinvigorate Your Team & Community During COVID-19
- Guerrilla Marketing Ideas That Generate PT Leads Now
Josh Leve is the Founder & CEO of the Fitness Business Association (FBA) and SUCCEED! the FBA Virtual Fitness Conference & Expo. With FBA's collective audience close to 100,000 and nearly 70 industry partnerships, its success has translated into Josh being featured in all major fitness publications and a spotlight speaker at IHRSA, Athletic Business, Mindbody BOLD, Club Industry, NSCA, NASM, EMPOWER!, ZUMBA, and many more.
Sara Allen is the VP of Business Development for the FBA and SUCCEED! With extensive knowledge in sales, customer service, and operations, Sara specializes in marketing strategies, product launches, and business operations for all of FBA's strategic accounts. Sara's heart is in the business of fitness and is a big believer in passion fuels success, and is ecstatic she's found her passion serving FBA members and partners.
Mike Jesowshek, CPA is the founder of the accounting firm IncSight. Mike has a strong passion for both fitness and technology as his firm helps provide digital accounting, bookkeeping, and tax solutions for studio and gym owners. With clients all over the U.S., his goal is to help these businesses pay the least amount of taxes as legally possible while helping them grow personally and professionally.
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions and discuss with fellow attendees.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.