What you can expect to learn...
- A Quick SUCCEED! Virtual Conference Recap - What a Show!
- Disney + You - A Recipe to Drive Growth
- Following the Data - The Key to a Longer Life
- Special guest Dan Duran, Vice President of International & Group Partnerships at ISSA!
Highlights of FBA's September line-up of education including...
- You're Open - Now What? 6 Steps to Attracting, Engaging, and Monetizing Clients in the Post-Covid “New Normal”
- Creating a Successful Group Fitness Digital and In-Person Strategy
- From Zero to 7-Figures: The Only 3 Business Systems You’ll Ever Need
- 7 Things Every Elite Trainer Should Know How to Do
Josh Leve is the Founder & CEO of the Fitness Business Association (FBA) and SUCCEED! the FBA Virtual Fitness Conference & Expo. With FBA's collective audience close to 100,000 and nearly 70 industry partnerships, its success has translated into Josh being featured in all major fitness publications and a spotlight speaker at IHRSA, Athletic Business, Mindbody BOLD, Club Industry, NSCA, NASM, EMPOWER!, ZUMBA, and many more.
Sara Allen is the VP of Business Development for the FBA and SUCCEED! With extensive knowledge in sales, customer service, and operations, Sara specializes in marketing strategies, product launches, and business operations for all of FBA's strategic accounts. Sara's heart is in the business of fitness and is a big believer in passion fuels success, and is ecstatic she's found her passion serving FBA members and partners.
Dan is the Vice President of Content & Partnerships with the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA). Prior to working in the private fitness industry, he worked in law enforcement for the state of California for 22 years where he ultimately managed statewide training for over 400 law enforcement officers and 200 trainers, including being the director and an instructor at a state police academy and adjunct faculty at several colleges for topics including physical fitness.
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions and discuss with fellow attendees.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.